The goal of EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. is to provide resources and to encourage students to achieve academically. The purpose of this scholarship is to help to provide resources to families in need. This year there will be three materials scholarships awarded in the amounts of $100, $75 or $50. Please complete the online application found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWddSwRAXBhqIC4hQMOPvG4nfwBoqkHt9iJI6AbfRJTRB1Wg/viewform?c=0&w=1 to be considered for an EPIC Materials Scholarship.
May 31st. Complete applications must be received or postmarked by the deadline.
Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted. No exceptions.
Selection & Notification Process
Recipients are selected on the basis of educational commitment, community service and financial need. Scholarship recipients will be notified at the Annual Awards Ceremony. Scholarship checks will be written to the educational institutions, material provider(s), or individuals where necessary.
To apply for the EPIC Materials Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a current and active member of EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. (Current and Active members are considered first. Please still complete if you are not a member.)
- Complete the online application
- Provide a digital photograph for use in EPIC HOMESCHOOL INC. press releases.
- Provide a list of the materials he/she needs for the family
- Be in financial need
- 250-word essay describing what materials you would purchase, how you would use the materials and how the materials scholarship will benefit your family.
Complete the Online Application and Email all related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also choose to mail all related documents to:
Scholarships, EPIC HOMESCHOOL NETWORK, INC., P.O. Box 323, Austell, GA 30168
Incomplete scholarship applications will not be processed or considered for scholarship awards.