Epic Homeschool Network, Inc. is a nonprofit group. Our mission is to enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community. We are primarily a social group. We do not offer structured classes, however, we do like to have educational themes for each month wherever possible.
- We enrich by offering scholarships to our members for things like materials.
- We enhance by offering field trips to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- We empower through parent workshops – this year there will be more emphasis on this point.
We would like to invite you to join EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. for the 2020-2021 school year! Membership runs from July 1st – June 30th .
What We Do
Last year we provided several opportunities toward our mission to enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community including:
- The EPIC Not Back to School Party at the Seven Springs Water Park
- The Annual EPIC Resource Fair to provide resources to homeschool families and the community
- The Annual Awards VIRTUAL Ceremony where we recognize the work of our homeschool students
- The Annual Yearbook – will be released in December 2020
- Art @ the Park
- EPIC Homeschool Hangouts
- Mom’s Night Out (in person and also virtual)
- Monthly Field Trips to places like the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art, CrossFit Gym, Red Apple Barn Apple Picking, Pettit Creek Farms and the City of Austell Museum
- Community Service project at the Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Activities like the Thanksgiving Dinner Potluck, Pizza Party, Winter Break Party and Birthday Get-Togethers
This year, we hope to accomplish even more!
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership include:
- Teacher Identification Card for Discounts with local service providers (printed from our website)
- One Complimentary Yearbook
- Free 2-month access to the Weekly Homeschool Accountability Group (Virtual)
- Monthly Parent Meetings (Virtual)
- Weekly Email Newsletters
- Eligibility for EPIC Scholarships
- Participation in the Annual Awards Ceremony
- Access to webinar recordings
- HSLDA Membership Discount
- Standardized Testing Discounts
- Teen/Tween Activities
- Annual Not Back to School Party
- Weekly/Biweekly Meet-Ups
- Monthly Field Trips
- (Out of State) Annual EPIC Field Trip (Free or Discounted for Member Kids)
Here’s what one of our members had to say:
To sign up for your family membership today click here.
If you have any questions about membership please don’t hesitate to contact Andrea Hall at 404.644.8391 or email@example.com.