Epic Homeschool Network, Inc. is a nonprofit group. Our mission is to enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community. We are primarily a social group. We do not offer structured classes, however, we do like to have educational themes for each month wherever possible.
- We enrich by offering scholarships to our members for things like materials.
- We enhance by offering field trips to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- We empower through parent workshops – this year there will be more emphasis on this point.
We would like to invite you to join EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. for the 2020-2021 school year! Membership runs from July 1st – June 30th .
New member registration for the school year is from July 1 -September 30 and January 1 – 31.
What We Do
Last year we provided several opportunities toward our mission to enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community including:
- The EPIC Not Back to School Party at the Seven Springs Water Park
- The Annual EPIC Resource Fair to provide resources to homeschool families and the community
- The Annual Awards VIRTUAL Ceremony where we recognize the work of our homeschool students
- The Annual Yearbook – will be released in December 2020
- Art @ the Park
- EPIC Homeschool Hangouts
- Mom’s Night Out (in person and also virtual)
- Monthly Field Trips to places like the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art, CrossFit Gym, Red Apple Barn Apple Picking, Pettit Creek Farms and the City of Austell Museum
- Community Service project at the Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Activities like the Thanksgiving Dinner Potluck, Pizza Party, Winter Break Party and Birthday Get-Togethers
This year, we hope to accomplish even more!
Benefits of Membership
Here are some of the benefits of joining the network!
- Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together on a mission to empower your homeschool! You will not only connect with other homeschooling families but you will get weekly emails to keep you informed with what’s happening in the community.
- Field Trips: Members of the network get access to our monthly field trips, as well as discounted (or free) tickets to our Annual EPIC Field Trip (typically Out-of-State).
- Yearbook: Each family receives a complimentary yearbook. Each child has a full page dedicated to them in the yearbook.
- Homeschool Hangout: Members of the network get access to our weekly homeschool hangouts (face to face or virtual).
- Webinars: Members get access to our webinar recordings to help inspire them in their homeschool journey.
Here’s what one of our members had to say: