Epic Homeschool Network, Inc. is a nonprofit group. Our mission is to enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community. We are primarily a social group. We do not offer structured classes, however, we do like to have educational themes for each month wherever possible.
- We enrich by offering scholarships to our members for things like materials.
- We enhance by offering field trips to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- We empower through parent workshops – this year there will be more emphasis on this point.
We would like to invite you to join EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. for the 2020-2021 school year! Membership runs from July 1st – June 30th .
New member registration for the 2020-2021 school year is now OPEN but will close on September 30, 2020.
What We Do
Last year we provided several opportunities toward our mission to enrich, enhance, and empower home education in the community including:
- The EPIC Not Back to School Party at the Seven Springs Water Park
- The Annual EPIC Resource Fair to provide resources to homeschool families and the community
- The Annual Awards VIRTUAL Ceremony where we recognize the work of our homeschool students
- The Annual Yearbook – will be released in December 2020
- Art @ the Park
- EPIC Homeschool Hangouts
- Mom’s Night Out (in person and also virtual)
- Monthly Field Trips to places like the Oglethorpe University Museum of Art, CrossFit Gym, Red Apple Barn Apple Picking, Pettit Creek Farms and the City of Austell Museum
- Community Service project at the Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Activities like the Thanksgiving Dinner Potluck, Pizza Party, Winter Break Party and Birthday Get-Togethers
This year, we hope to accomplish even more!
Benefits of Membership
Here are some of the benefits of joining the network!
- Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together on a mission to empower your homeschool! You will not only connect with other homeschooling families but you will get weekly emails to keep you informed with what’s happening in the community.
- Field Trips: Members of the network get access to our monthly field trips, as well as discounted (or free) tickets to our Annual EPIC Field Trip (typically Out-of-State).
- Yearbook: Each family receives a complimentary yearbook. Each child has a full page dedicated to them in the yearbook.
- Homeschool Hangout: Members of the network get access to our weekly homeschool hangouts (face to face or virtual).
- Webinars: Members get access to our webinar recordings to help inspire them in their homeschool journey.
Here’s what one of our members had to say: