The goal of EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. is to provide resources and encourage students to achieve academically. By providing an academic scholarship, students are extrinsically motivated to do well in school. By providing a materials scholarship, we help to provide resources to families in need. By providing an entrepreneurial scholarship, we provide resources to encourage students to pursue their dreams beyond the traditional classroom.
To apply for any EPIC Scholarship, the applicant must:
- be a current and active member of EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. (Current and Active members are considered first. Please still complete if you are not a member.)
- be a resident of the state of Georgia (we will look to expand to other states in the future).
- complete the application specific to the award.
- provide a professional (digital preferred) photograph for use in EPIC HOMESCHOOL INC. press releases.
- submit additional documents as required by the specific scholarships:
- Academic Scholarship –be between the ages of 16 and 21 and submit a home school portfolio or transcript and a 100-word essay describing your future college and career goals.
- Materials Scholarship – provide a copy of the materials he/she needs for the family, proof of homeschooling (Declaration of Intent to Homeschool, etc.), demonstrate financial need and a 100-word essay describing how the materials scholarship will benefit your family
- Entrepreneurial Scholarship – be between the ages of 16 and 21 and submit a business plan along with milestones.
This year (2018) we will offer one academic scholarship, one materials scholarship and one entrepreneurial scholarship awarded in the amounts of $100 each. Please complete the application by clicking here to be considered for the 2018 EPIC Scholarship. The deadline is May 31, 2018.