Epic Homeschool Network, Inc. is a nonprofit group. Our mission is to enrich, enhance and empower home education in the community. We are primarily a social group. We do not offer structured classes, however, we do like to have educational themes for each month wherever possible.
- We enrich by offering scholarships to our members for things like materials.
- We enhance by offering field trips to extend learning beyond the classroom.
- We empower through parent workshops – this year there will be more emphasis on this point.
We would like to invite you to join EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. for the 2019-2020 school year! Membership runs from July 1st – June 30th .
What We Do
Last year we had a number of efforts toward our mission to enrich, enhance and empower home education in the community including:
- Scholarship awards to homeschool families
- The Annual EPIC Resource Fair to provide resources to homeschool families and the community
- The Annual Awards Ceremony where we recognize the work of our homeschool students
- The Annual Yearbook
- Snacks for Homeschool Hangout
- Science Club and a Running Club
- Science @ the Park
- Painting @ the Park
- Biz Kidz 101
- Music with Legos
- International Festival/Geography Fair
- Out of Town Field Trips – For example in 2017-2018 we went to the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center and we provided free transportation or free tickets for the kids. In 2018-2019 we paid for all the kids to attend Ruby Falls & Rock City in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
This year, we hope to accomplish even more!
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of membership include:
- Teacher Identification Card for Discounts with local service providers (printed from our website)
- One Complimentary Yearbook
- Weekly Email Newsletters
- Eligibility for EPIC Scholarships
- Participation in the Annual Awards Ceremony
- Access to webinar recordings
- HSLDA Membership Discount
- Annual Resource Fair
- Standardized Testing Discounts
- Teen/Tween Activities
- Annual Not Back to School Party
- Weekly Meet Ups
- Monthly Field Trips
- (Out of State) Annual EPIC Field Trip (Free or Discounted for Member Kids)
Here’s what one of our members had to say:
To sign up for your family membership today click here.
If you have any questions about membership please don’t hesitate to contact Andrea Hall at 404.644.8391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.