The goal of EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. is to provide resources and encourage students to achieve academically. By providing an academic scholarship, students are extrinsically motivated to do well in school. By providing a materials scholarship, we help to provide resources to families in need. By providing an entrepreneur scholarship, we provide resources to encourage students to pursue their dreams beyond the traditional classroom. The amount of each scholarship will be determined by the amount of money raised minus expenses for EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc.
To apply for any EPIC Scholarship, the applicant must:
- be a current and active member of EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc.
- complete the application specific to the award.
- provide a professional (digital preferred) photograph for use in EPIC HOMESCHOOL INC. press releases.
- submit additional documents as required by the specific scholarships:
- Academic Scholarship –be between the ages of 16 and 21 and submit a home school portfolio or transcript and a 500-word essay describing your future college and career goals.
- Materials Scholarship – provide a copy of the materials he/she needs for the family, a copy of the declaration of intent to homeschool and proof of financial need in the form of a copy of tax returns or a copy of proof of governmental assistance and a 250-word essay describing how the materials scholarship will benefit your family
- Entrepreneur Scholarship – be between the ages of 16 and 21 and submit a business plan along with milestones.
The applications will be made available once we have receive clearance from Georgia’s Charities Division.