The EPIC Growth program is for learners ages 7-18 and was created in partnership with Outschool, Outschool.Org and EPIC Homeschool Network, Inc. This program is part of EPIC Homeschool Network and is designed to help homeschoolers grow a love of learning as well as help homeschool families address learning gaps and determine academic growth.
Families enrolled in the EPIC Growth Program will be assigned a homeschool advisor, take the California Achievement Tests (pre-and-post) to assess growth, and receive Outschool classes that match their learner’s interests and/or are based on the gaps as determined by the California Achievement Test (CAT) exam.
This program is part of EPIC Homeschool Network. While families can participate virtually, this is primarily a face-to-face program at our facility in Powder Springs, GA 30127.
All families must meet the following requirements to be eligible for this program:
- Be a member of EPIC Homeschool Network or enrolled in the EPIC Homeschool Academy Program
- Be a learner who is 7-18 years old.
All families who enroll in this program must commit to the following to remain in the program:
- Complete all surveys within 7-14 days of receipt.
- Depending on the program, complete required testing or submit a student portfolio twice a year.
- Complete all paperwork such as: Registration, Medical, COPPA permission slips, media waivers, student survey consent as required.
- Enroll kids in the specified EPIC Outschool Class per semester which will be shared for $1.
- Commit to attend at least 80% of their selected Outschool classes live.
Learn more here: https://www.subscribepage.com/epicgrowth